Ophthalmologist - San Antonio
When you come to the San Antonio Eye Center for your eye health needs, you can rest assured you are getting the most comprehensive services available. From routine eye exams for every member of your family to complex surgeries and treatments, our San Antonio ophthalmologists are committed to working with you to achieve the outcome that meets your individual needs.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Complete Eye Examinations and Screenings
- Consultations from a San Antonio Eye Doctor
- Surgeries, Laser Procedures, and Other Treatments
- Our services include routine eye care as well as a comprehensive evaluation and treatment of complex and systemic disorders. Some of our services are:
- Cataract Surgery, corrective lens implants (toric and restor)
- Spectacle and contact lens correction
- Common eye disorders, including glaucoma, macular degeneration, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, dry eye and allergies
- Consultation services for tertiary ophthalmic care
- Glasses, Sunglasses, and contact lens fittings
- Pediatric eye care and surgery
- Vitreoretinal diseases and surgery
- Our physicians are highly-regarded and extremely well-trained. Each member of our team strives to provide our patients with the best possible care and the services that are best for each individual case.
Subspecialty ophthalmic care:
NEW! San Antonio Eye Center offers breakthrough cataract treatments.
Count your eyes among the many things that can seriously improve with age, thanks to the breakthrough AcrySof® ReSTOR® intraocular lens (IOL).
It’s the first IOL that allows San Antonio Eye Center to give most patients clear vision at all distances, from near to far, possibly without the need for glasses or bifocals.
The AcrySof® ReSTOR® IOL replaces the eye’s natural, clouded lens during cataract surgery. For astigmatism patients, San Antonio Eye Center now offers the AcrySof® Toric lens, the first IOL that treats preexisting astigmatism and corrects cataracts at the same time, so patients don’t have to undergo two separate procedures.
Learn more about life-changing AcrySof® lenses by calling our office today at (210) 226-6169.
6 Clinic &11 Optical
San Antonio, Texas
Copyright © 2015 San Antonio Eye Center. All rights reserved.
View or Order Your Free Guide
On-Line Patient Registration